Friday, February 24, 2017

Motivation

Hi Everybody!



I wrote a lot of things but I did not write about motivation. My motivation became other people's activities. Because I spoke other runners.






First. I liked running in the past but I had not got enough motivation, but I spoke  with Sophia. She runs a lot. She attended a lot of race and runs every weeks  

Motivation



Second. I heard about my fiancee's girlfriend's oath, and She completed the one thousand kilometers. These kilometers contain the personal runnings and races. She ran longer distance. I thought that i can do it too an I told my girlfriend that I will do it too. My girlfriend maybe doubts about my plan. After this conversation I did some kilometers.



If you have not enough motivation you should speak with runners and read about this topic. I think the running films are so good because you will be more motivated and more energetic. For example Forrest Gump, Race, Marathon Man, Running, The long green line, Running brave, Prefontaine, Without Limits.

If you are motivated you will only dress up and go to run.
Have a nice weekend!



Thanks for your attention


Peter




rcfml.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment