Tuesday, February 21, 2017

App change! (Lost trucks)

Hi Everybody!

This is an exceptional post. I usually publish one blog entry each day. But today I publish two piecies of post because I would like to share every information about this. Because Runkeeper was updated today and I lost my all trucks.  I chose this application because I thought it will be a good for me but I did not think that I could lose all running data. I had never any problem with it until today.  I started regularly sporting in this year and I ran 185 kilometers. After this day I lost all of my datas, so it is not so good program that I thought.










After it I will use Runtastic program. I hope this program will be better than Runkeeper.
I would like to share my opinion about it in the future.

Thanks for your attention

No comments:

Post a Comment