Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Running underwear clothes

Hi Everybody!

 In the earlier post I wrote about how do you choose your new running shoes? If you have a running shoes  you can see the running shorts. In winter it is long in summir it is short. But in winter it is important than in summer. The suitable underware is momentous because it lead your sweat and it safe the leg.


Running trausers
Your choice influence the weather and your rote. In winter I wore a long running shorts and ankle socks. Below 10 Celsius degree I dress up 2 long running shorts.  But If you can buy thick running you do not wear two trausers trausers. These made from more kinds od favric. On leg it is thicker but in popliteal it is thinner. Baceuse I started it regularly I haven not got thicker trausers but in the future I would like to buy it ( and I would like to write a post about thicker trausers) but If you regularly run you worths buying this. But  you are in easy situation if you live near the equator because you don not need it. You wear a loose clothes but you need more summer running clothes. In the summer I only wear a running shorts and T-shirt or sleeveless T-shirt. In not too distance past I bought compression leggings but I will write about it in the future.

So If you buy a new trauser the main  concern is the weather. I advise you to buy both a thicker and a thinner that the running is comfortable in winter. And too much clothes obstruct the skimming. 
Important layered dressing, but you would rather make it on bust, where mopre layers of clothing obstacle less to running, but I will write a next post about this topic.

Thanks for your attention,

No comments:

Post a Comment