Sunday, February 19, 2017

Welcome post (About me !)

Hi Everybody!
I write this blog because i started to run regularly in this year and I would like to share my difficulties and my gladness about it.
About me: I am a design engineer. I usually do sitting work. I have normal body, not plump and not  thin, but I have  some fat in my waistline. My destination is loosing weight and loosing the waistline fat. Because I would like to live for a long time.
I hope I can help for other people who is in a similar situation and it gives strength for everyone.
If you have any question feel free to ask me. I'm really sorry, If I make a mistake but my mother tongue is not English.

ˇThe key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.ˇ - Brian Tracy

Thanks for your attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment