Sunday, March 12, 2017

Running shoes

Hi Everybody!



In the past I usually run in summer and I wore only shoe, shirt and shorts. Now that I started it in winter, I had a big problem with clothes. 


Running shoe(mine)


So I write this post about running clothes in winter. When I started it in January I wore   running shoe ( not winter, not terrain, only simple asphalt running shoe, but I will write about it in the future) black shlong-sleeved T-shirt, striped sweater and light-green wind jacket. Naturally I wore old dark green knitted hat and old black knitted gloves.





Clothes choice:

If you are before shopping running dress you will get some advice in this paragraph.

Shoe:
You should ask shop assistant help.She or He will help you. He will as a lot of things. For instance Where do you run? (asphalt or terrain) When would you like to use this shoe? (winter or summer) And If you will go special running shop, They will do a special test and they will tell you to your type of your foot. If your foot is normal it is OK (like mine). Here is the picture with type of foot. It can help to you about your choice. If your foot are not so good you should use insole.
.
Type of foot



You should buy a comfortable shoe. When you buy you should try it , walk a little bit in it, hop in it sometimes. You should ask shop assistant help.

I will write about underwear and other running clothes in the following.


Thanks for your attention,


No comments:

Post a Comment